G.C.P. – Creatine Glycerol Phosphate – Muscle Torque Energy
G.C.P. is a powerful combination of creatine and glycerol.
Creatine is by far the most researched sport supplement. It is produced endogenously but exogenous supplementation has numerous benefits. There is no debate about its efficacy and safety; it significantly increases power output and provides modest increases in lean mass, through multiple mechanisms, with little to no side effects. There is also a wide body of research indicating creatine has cognitive enhancement and protection though numerous pathways.
Glycerol bonds with water and as such, can help you store water for more power, endurance, and pumps. Glycerol is very powerful, and was once on the WADA banned supplement list for its performance enhancing properties and its ability to be used as a masking agent.
G.C.P, available at Natty SuperStore, is the perfect water loading supplement for athletes before a big event where they need maximal power output, like powerlifters.
C.G.P. by Metabolic Nutrition Highlights:
- CGP is assimilated into the bloodstream immediately after ingestion
- so there is no cramping or nausea... pH is 100% stable and balanced
- CGP quickly enters the bloodstream without converting to creatine
- It increases muscle contractibility and torque energy, enhancing strength and endurance without water weight, bloating, or stress on the kidneys.
Creatine Glycerol Phosphate Benefits:
- Boosts energy levels
- Enhanced phosphate and electrolyte storage
- Helps produce ATP
- Increased strength
- Enhances physical endurance
- Increases muscle recovery and nutrient utilization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.