IMMUNE DEFENDER by 5% Nutrition has met the challenge of creating an immune defense formula that promotes maximum immune health and function. 5% Nutrition has created the most comprehensive immune health product on the market by combining vitamins, minerals, herbs, and powerful nutrients. Your health is more important now than ever. Immune Defender® is the ultimate in protection, whether you're a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or just want to stay healthy.
Here are the ingredients:
- Vitamin C – 1,000mg – In terms of immune support, vitamin C is a popular choice, and for good reason; it's a potent antioxidant that's important for a healthy immune system. Most companies use 500 mg or even 250 mg, but not 5% Nutrition. 1g is a powerful dose provided by 5% Nutrition. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can enhance your body's natural defenses. Antioxidants protect the cells from damage. Antioxidants work by protecting cells from free radicals, which are harmful molecules. According to research, consuming more vitamin C can increase your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%. Inflammation is therefore lessened as a result. (1)(2)(3)(4)
- Vitamin D3 – 125mcg – You might not associate Vitamin D with immune health. You can, however, rest assured that 5% Nutrition put it in Immune Defender® for a specific reason. Your immune system relies heavily on white blood cells. The immune defense properties of white blood cells are enhanced by vitamin D. In addition, Vitamin D deficiency may result in respiratory tract infections. Deficiency can be an issue at certain times of the year, such as in the winter. Furthermore, many people don't spend a lot of time in the sun anymore, which can also cause significant deficiencies. Therefore, Vitamin D should be a primary ingredient in an advanced immune product. (5)(6)(7)(8)
- Zinc Citrate – 30mg – Zinc is an important trace mineral with a variety of benefits. Researchers have found that it can shorten the duration of a cold and protect against respiratory tract infections. Zinc deficiency weakens the immune system overall. Zinc is not normally well absorbed by the body, so it needs to be combined with another compound. There are several forms of immune support, but Zinc Citrate is one of the best. Furthermore, zinc may act as an antioxidant, reducing inflammation and protecting against chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. (9)(10)(11)(12)
- Elderberry Fruit Extract – 500mg – The ingredient is a common and effective cold and flu remedy. It is a medicinal herb that is used to treat conditions such as bronchitis, sinusitis, the flu, and the common cold. Antioxidants, flavonoids, polyphenols, and vitamins are abundant in the berries. This lends to it being such a popular immune enhancer. Anthocyanins are the compounds that give elderberries their characteristic dark purple color and act as strong antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Elderberries are high in flavonoids. Elderberries contain the antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetin. There are up to ten times more flavonols in the flowers than in the berries. (13)(14)(15)
- Reishi Mushroom – 400mg – There is a long history of use of this medicinal mushroom in enhancing the immune system, reducing stress, and reducing fatigue. Some research has shown that reishi can affect the genes in white blood cells, which are critical to your immune system. While the details are still unclear, reishi can boost your immune system in several ways. The reishi mushroom has been shown to reduce blood sugar levels in animals in several studies. (16)(17)(18)(19)
- Echinacea – 250mg – This herb is a common cold and flu ingredient that effectively supports immune health and helps the body fight respiratory infections. No effective immune formula should be without it. Numerous studies have shown that Echinacea may help your immune system fight infections and viruses, allowing you to recover faster from illness. Echinacea plants contain antioxidant plant compounds. A molecule called an antioxidant protects your cells from oxidative stress, which is linked to chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. (20)(21)(22)(23)(24)
- Turmeric Powder – 105mg – Turmeric promotes the health and function of the immune system. It does so in part by supporting the health of white blood cells. Turmeric, therefore, works in synergy with vitamin D. (25)
- Olive Leaf Extract – 50mg – Olive leaf contains an active ingredient known as oleuropein. The active ingredient in Immune Defender® has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is in Immune Defender® because of its antimicrobial properties and antiviral properties that can help fight respiratory tract infections. (26)
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine – 50mg - Through increasing glutathione levels in the body, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine promotes antioxidant production. Glutathione is a very potent antioxidant. The antioxidant properties of glutathione support immune health and combat oxidative stress. It can also reduce cellular damage. Your body's detoxification process depends on NAC. In fact, doctors regularly give intravenous NAC to people who have overdosed on acetaminophen to prevent or reduce kidney and liver damage.
- Ginger Root Extract – 50mg – Many people consider Ginger to be a remedy for stomach discomfort or even a spice. Ginger gets its unique flavor and fragrance from its natural oils, of which gingerol is the most important. However, Ginger is also beneficial for immune health and function. According to research, gingerol has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. As an example, it may reduce oxidative stress, which occurs when there are too many free radicals in the body. (32)(33)
- Odorless Garlic Extract 4:1 – 25mg –. One of the most popular immune system boosters is garlic. Many people take it whenever they feel a cold or flu coming on. As it binds to cold and flu invaders, it destroys them. It also promotes immune health when combined with zinc. We only use the best odorless garlic. A 12-week study found that garlic supplementation reduced the number of colds by 63% compared to a placebo. (34)(35)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.