What is GLAXON NEURO365?
By focusing on two primary concepts in cognitive enhancement, Neuro365 redefines non-stimulant nootropics: Long-Term Potentiation (LTP) involves several processes, perhaps the mostof which is the expression and utilization of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor concepts are centered around neuroplasticity, which refers to the ability of chemical synapses to change strength and create stronger signals between neurons. +
Neuro365 can help
- Improve Memory Formation +
- Improve +
- Boost Memory Recall +
- ability to acquire and organize mental information +
Key Ingredients of Neuro365 by Glaxon
- Bacognize®: Bacopa extract standardized for bacopa glycosides for adaptogenic support that targets cognitive wellness, memory, learning, focus, attention, mood, and stress management, as well as improving sleep quality and sleeping patterns. +
- Neurofactor®: Clinical studies have shown that NeuroFactor®, derived from whole coffee fruit, increases levels of a neuroprotein (BDNF) for learning, memory, and higher cognitive function. +
- Sabroxy®: In Sabroxy®, a standardized extract of the bark of the Indian trumpet tree (Oroxylum indicum) is used to improve memory and support neuronal activity. +
- Lipidox™: A proprietary and exclusive blend of sunflower seed lecithin and bovine bile that facilitates and improves fat-soluble nutrient absorption. +
- D-Serine: NMDA receptor ligand, which promotes long-term potentiation and subsequent neuroplasticity in the
- Dimethylglycine (DMG): This is another NMDA receptor agonist that can cobind with D-Serine and L-Glycine. DMG can also act as a methyl donor in methylfolate synthesis. +
- Fisetin: An antioxidant flavonoid compound with sirtuin-1 activating properties, a senolytic compound, and an activator of sirtuin-1. +
- L-Theanine: Promotes calmness by increasing focus and strengthening the mind-muscle connection. +
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom: There is evidence that the medicinal mushroom may support peripheral nerve regeneration in adults. +
- Rhodiola crenulata: Succulent plants found at high altitudes may support cognitive function and
- Sarcosine: The NMDA receptor co-factor N-Methylglycine is capable of binding with other NMDA-receptor ligands, such as D-Serine. +
What is the benefit of taking it?
Neuro365 is a nootropic you can take on a daily basis without caffeine and has a long-term beneficial effect on cognition. Perhaps you get your caffeine from otheom nootropics, but you still want something to complement them. The Neuro365 program can be used year round to help you achieve your learning and memory goals. +
Can you tell me how this works?
The Neuro365 formula revolves around increasing long-term potentiation (LTP) which has significant implications for learning and memory, and most of it is mediated by the activity of NMDA receptors in the brain, which are N-Methyl-D-Aspartate receptors. As a means of strengthening neuronal connections through LTP, several ligands and cofactors were chosen to specifically target this receptor. +
A second benefit of Neuro365 is that it promotes the body's use of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, which is activated by exercise and also by NMDA receptor activation to promote neurogenesis. Additionally, BDNF supports learning, memory, and higher thinking while having some neuroprotective effects. +
Can you tell me how much Neuro365 I can take?
Three capsules of Neuro365 should be taken per day. These can be taken either all at once in the morning or gradually throughout the day around meals. +
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.