FREAK SHOW - INSULIN MIMICKER - Isn't it incredible how carbs became the "enemy" so quickly? If you want to build maximum muscle, you need quality carbohydrates, it is really that simple.
This is the energy your muscles use to keep you going during a workout. You risk storing fat when you eat too many carbs. You may be wondering; how can you eat the carbs you need without creating excess fat storage? (1)
Imagine if you could use a product that would use those excess carbohydrates for muscle growth and glycogen replenishment instead of storing them as fat? Thanks to Rich Piana 5% Nutrition and the new Freak Show®, you can.
It is up to 5% Nutrition to create an innovative formula that mimics the power of insulin without the downside. 5% Nutrition delivers an epic, overdosed product using only the most effective ingredients and designed to make use of and control those extra carbohydrates! (2)(3)
One of The Most Powerful Insulin Mimicker Available!
Improved Anabolic Power
It is the hormones in the body that determine what happens when you consume a lot of carbs. It is one of the body's primary anabolic hormones, and some say it is even more powerful than testosterone.
Yes, insulin is like a double-edged sword - it cuts both ways. Eating too many carbs throughout the day, especially simple carbs, can cause insulin spikes and fat gain. We don't want that to happen! (4)(5)
Then there's anabolic power! Insulin controls how your body's cells absorb and use nutrients, such as carbs and proteins.
Ingredients Back with Science That Work
- Thiamine (B1) 100 mg – Thiamine is a member of the B Complex family of vitamins and plays a role in the metabolism of carbohydrates as well as BCAAs. Thiamine forms thiamine diphosphate with ATP, which is a coenzyme that participates in carbohydrate metabolism. (8)(9)
- Gymnema Sylvestre 1,000 mg – This powerful insulin-enhancing herb comes from India and helps keep blood sugar levels stable as well as drive carbohydrates into your muscle cells while also attracting lots of water for insane muscle fullness.(10)(11)
There is evidence that consuming 200–400 mg of gymnemic acid can reduce the intestinal absorption of sugar glucose. 5% couldn’t imagine doing it any other way – thus they used a huge 1g dose! (12)
- Banaba Powder 500 mg – When it comes to insulin mimicking herbs, this is a powerful one because it can enhance the delivery of glucose to your muscles, giving you more energy to power through your toughest workouts. (13)(14)(15)
It lowers blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity, enhancing glucose uptake, and inhibiting alpha-glucosidase - an enzyme that helps digest carbohydrates. We didn't mess around when it came to dosages - we wanted to make sure we got the job done! (16)
- Berberine 350 mg – As a powerful herb, it is well known for its ability to reduce blood sugar levels and enhance the absorption of glucose by muscle cells. It's a serious glucose regulator, so you can eat carb-heavy pre-workout meals and get them to where they belong - your muscles! (17)
Freak show doesn't stop there..
There is evidence to suggest that Berberine can increase insulin sensitivity, promote insulin production, regulate metabolism, increase glycolysis, or the breakdown of glucose, reduce glucose production in the liver, and increase nitric oxide (NO) production, which helps widen arteries, slow carbohydrate absorption from the gut. (18)(19)
- Cinnamon Extract 300 mg – Besides adding flavor to countless foods and recipes, this popular spice has been clinically shown to lower blood sugar levels. (20)(21)(22)
- Bitter Melon (4:1) 300 mg – A traditional remedy for respiratory problems. Bitter Melon has been shown in clinical studies to lower blood glucose levels and increase protein levels in the body. Additionally, fructosamine, another marker of long-term blood sugar control, was significantly decreased by Bitter Melon. (23)(24)(25)
- Na-R[+]-Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg – Alpha Lipoic Acid occurs naturally in the mitochondria of every cell in your body. It plays a major role in energy metabolism and is also regarded as a potent antioxidant.(26)
- Chromium 400 mcg – The trace mineral chrome plays an integral role in insulin metabolism, and it is absolutely necessary for insulin to work properly. (27)
- Fenugreek 100 mg – Doesn't that normally appear in test boosters? Fenugreek has also been shown to help lower blood glucose levels, which makes it a natural ingredient for Freak Show®. (28)
There's No Comparison on the Market
Freak Show® is the only insulin mimicker that can compare to what Freak Show® can offer. The formulation uses clinically researched ingredients. The Freak Show® formula can take your gains to the next level!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.