BCAA by Alani Nu
Our Branch Chain Amino Acids support muscle recovery and get you back in the gym faster! Providing amino acids to aid in workout recovery, our BCAAs are the best way to boost your fitness level.
BCAA by Alani Nu Ingredients Panel
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) - Salt is chemically known as sodium chloride. Firstly, sodium plays a large role in nerve impulses and muscle contractions. For instance, sodium chloride is used to treat or prevent dehydration, excessive sweating, or other causes of sodium loss .
- Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate) - Potassium is a mineral found in many foods. Therefore, it is critical for several bodily functions, including the beating of the heart. .
- Instantized Vegan BCAA 2:1:1
- L-Leucine (Vegan) - We can only get leucine from food, since it is an essential amino acid. There is also valine and isoleucine .
- L-Isoleucine (Vegan) - Possibly helps control blood sugar. Furthermore, speeds up muscle recovery as well. In addition, it may also promote muscle growth and lean body mass .
- L-Valine (Vegan) - The amino acid valine is an aliphatic and extremely hydrophobic amino acid that is related to leucine. Firstly, valine is a glycogenic amino acid that contributes to mental acuity, muscle coordination, and emotional stability. Second, among the foods that contain valine are soy, cheese, fish, meats, and vegetables. However, valine supplements are used to help grow muscles, repair tissue, and increase energy levels .
- L-Glutamine - Proteins are made in the body from glutamine. Therefore, in times of stress when the body uses more glutamine, glutamine supplements could benefit gut function, immunity, and other functions .
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, Turmeric Root Extract, Beet Root Extract
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established
* % Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For more products by Alani Nu on Natty SuperStore please click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.