T.A.G. - Trans Alanyl Glutamine – Targeted Muscle Recovery
Glutamine is an essential amino acid. It is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue; it dose-dependently increases muscle protein synthesis and improves recovery. It can stimulate production of l-citrulline, which increases nitric oxide in the body and has a variety of health and performance benefits as a result. It is a very healthy supplement directly, too; it has been shown to heal injury in cardiac cells and be generally cardioprotective and it has been studied for reducing gut permeability in people with IBS and Crohn’s Disease.
Unlike other glutamine products, T.A.G. has a unique di-peptide bond that increases its absorption. Add Metabolic Nutrition T.A.G., available at Natty SuperStore, to your daily routine for health and performance benefits!
- The solid structure of Trans Alanyl Glutamine is 100% stable and can be mixed with water or other beverages without any degradation or loss of chemical structure.
- It maintains its di-peptide chemical structure.
- Maintain Muscle Mass During Exercise
- Enhances Immunity
- Stops Catabolism
- Energy Recharge for Muscles
- Improves Muscle Recovery and Maintenance
- Helps prevent muscle glutamine loss during exercise
- Releases growth hormone and increases protein synthesis
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.