Prenatal by Alani Nu
Prenatal by Alani Nu - A prenatal supplement containing essential vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy pregnancy. Plus important nutrients to promote fetal development, such as DHA and EPA. Prenatal was developed to support women before, during and after pregnancy.
Prenatal by Alani Nu Ingredients Panel
- Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) - From the Latin word for carrot comes to the name beta-carotene. Fruits and vegetables with rich yellow or orange hues contain beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A (retinol) in the body. For a strong immune system, healthy skin and mucous membranes, and good vision and eye health, vitamin A is essential .
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) - In people who do not get enough vitamin C from their diet, ascorbate calcium is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C. Calcium is also present in this product. People who eat a normal diet do not require extra vitamin C. Vitamin C plays a crucial role in the body .
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) - Vitamin D3 is cholecalciferol. Vitamin D aids in calcium absorption. In people who do not get enough vitamin D from their diet to maintain adequate health, cholecalciferol is used as a dietary supplement .
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) - Vitamin E in the form of D-alpha-tocopherol acetate is used to treat and prevent vitamin deficiencies. The human body preferentially uses alpha-tocopherol to meet its requirements for vitamin E .
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine HCl) - People who get too little vitamin B1 from their diet are treated with thiamine (vitamin B1). The majority of people who consume a normal diet do not require extra vitamin B1 .
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) - One of the eight B vitamins is riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2. Food (carbohydrates) is converted into fuel (glucose) by all B vitamins, which is essential for the body's energy production. The B vitamins, also known as B-complex vitamins, also aid the body in metabolizing fats and proteins .
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) - Niacin is essential for the proper functioning of fats and sugars in the body, as well as the maintenance of healthy cells. Because of its effects on blood clotting, niacin might benefit people with heart disease. The level of triglycerides in the blood may be improved as well .
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) - Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, is a form of D-calcium pantothenate. It is present in plants, animals, as well as cereal grains, eggs, legumes, and milk. The compound is best known for protecting cells against peroxidative damage by increasing glutathione levels, which plays an important role in oxidation and reduction .
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl) - In addition to its natural presence in many foods, pyridoxine is also added to foods and supplements. B6 levels in the body are measured by the active coenzyme, pyridoxal 5' phosphate (PLP) .
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) - This form of vitamin B12 is manufactured. Treatment and prevention of vitamin B12 deficiency anaemia (when the body does not have enough of this vitamin). Vitamin B12 is essential for red blood cell production .
- Calcium (as Carbonate) - It is used to treat symptoms caused by excessive stomach acid, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or indigestion. By lowering stomach acid levels, it works as an antacid .
- Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) - Iron is a type of fumarate. To make healthy red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout your body, you need iron. You can feel tired and lack energy if you do not have enough iron (iron deficiency anaemia) .
- Magnesium (as Oxide) - Magnesium is an essential mineral for your body. Magnesium oxide is a supplement containing magnesium and oxygen ions. It is used to treat a variety of ailments, including heartburn, indigestion, constipation, a magnesium deficiency, and more .
- Zinc (as Sulfate Monohydrate) - Sulfate of zinc is an inorganic compound. Those at high risk of zinc deficiency can use it as a dietary supplement to treat and prevent the condition. An excess of supplements may cause abdominal pain, vomiting, headaches, and fatigue .
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) - Sodium Selenite is an inorganic form of the trace element selenium with potential anticancer properties. As sodium selenite is reacted with glutathione (GSH), selenium is reduced to hydrogen selenide (H2Se), which then generates superoxide radicals .
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) - In its most oxidized form, molybdenum is contained in sodium molybdate .
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) - DHA is commonly used to treat high blood cholesterol or other fat levels. It is also used to boost memory and thinking skills, for improving infant and child development, for certain eye disorders, and for a variety of other conditions, but few of these uses are supported by scientific evidence .
- Choline (as Bitartrate) - Humans and many other animals require choline as an essential nutrient. It occurs in the form of salts called cations. Choline must be obtained from the diet in the form of choline phospholipids, such as phosphatidylcholine, to maintain health .
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) - Cold-water fish, such as tuna and salmon, contain eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) as well as docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA may reduce pain and swelling by preventing the blood from clotting easily, reducing blood triglyceride levels, and reducing clotting and triglyceride levels. EPA is a prescription drug approved by the US FDA to reduce blood triglycerides. EPA is commonly used as a supplement to treat heart disease, prevent heart attacks, and treat depression .
- + Much more
For more products by Alani Nu on Natty SuperStore please click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.