JOINT DEFENDER - Your joints can suffer from that kind of dedication over time. It's imperative to take care of your joints if you want to keep making progress, but you don't want to rely on just any joint formula. You want one as hardcore as you are - Joint Defender by Rich Piana 5% Nutrition!
Joint Defender contains ingredients like Cat's Claw, which can ease pain and promote joint health. Additionally, Type II Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM are available to support joint repair. Joint health is an essential part of recovery. As with your mind and muscles, your joints need to be in top condition as well.
You pride yourself on never missing a workout and you hit the weights brutally hard every time. You're dedicated!
Joint Repair Complex - Ingredients Panel
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate – Inflammatory conditions are often treated with glucosamine supplements. Glucosamine appears to readily reduce inflammation, despite its poorly understood mechanisms. Study results showed that taking 1,500 mg of glucosamine hydrochloride plus 1,200 mg of chondroitin sulfate daily for 28 days lowered C-reactive protein (CRP) levels - a biomarker of systematic inflammation - by 23% compared with placebo. In human synovial cells, glucosamine and chondroitin have been shown to inhibit the activation of inflammatory pathways. Synovial fluid components, or joint fluid, are produced by these cells. (1)(2)(3)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - By limiting your movement and mobility, joint degeneration can negatively impact your quality of life. MSM has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation in the body. Furthermore, it inhibits the breakdown of cartilage, a flexible tissue that protects the ends of your bones in joints. Scientists have well documented the anti-inflammatory properties of MSM. MSM inhibits NF-kB, a protein complex involved in inflammation in your body. As a result of exhaustive exercise, muscle damage occurs and oxidative stress increases, causing athletes to experience muscle soreness and pain, which can interfere with athletic performance and training. By reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, MSM speeds up muscle recovery after intense exercise. (4)(5)(6)(7)
- KollaGen II-xs™ Collagen Type II - It is dosed at 2 grams, one of the highest doses you will find. When used as a supplement, collagen can improve joint health because it is a component of joint cartilage. In addition to lubricating joints, it also has several other benefits for joint health. There are 3 main components of Kollagen II-xs: Collagen Type II, Chondroitin sulfate, and Hyaluronic acid. These three components work together to promote joint health, cartilage health, and joint lubrication. A large part of hyaline joint cartilage is composed of collagen Type II. Between 50 and 70% of the protein comes from naturally occurring mucopolysaccharides (carbohydrates) and 30 to 35% comes from naturally occurring mucopolysaccharides (carbohydrates). Synovial fluid is composed of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid, the mucopolysaccharides. In order to create collagen type II cells, these amino acids are combined with protein amino acids. KollaGen II-xsTM has been tested in the laboratory. (8)(9)(10)(11)
- L-Proline – Human bodies synthesize proteins from 20 amino acids, including L-proline. Human genetic code encodes this amino acid with the codons CCA, CCC, CCG, and CCU. L-proline is the only proteinogenic amino acid whose amine nitrogen is bound to two alkyl groups. Almost all proteins in the human body contain L-proline, and the only amino acids that are more abundant are alanine and glutamine. It is especially important for the production of collagen, which is a primary component of skin, cartilage, and bone. (12)(13)(14)(15)
- Hyaluronic Acid – Joint Defender contains an effective amount of this ingredient that is found in the synovial fluid that surrounds and lubricates the joints. This is common in skincare products, but should be more common in joint health products. The skin naturally produces it, but concentrations rise when there is damage that needs to be repaired. By reducing inflammation levels and signaling the body to build more blood vessels in the damaged area, hyaluronic acid helps wounds heal faster. (16)(17)(18)
Cats Claw Powder – Historically, this herb has been used to treat a variety of ailments including joint health, digestive problems, and overall vascular health. Your immune system may be supported by cat's claw, which may help you fight infections more efficiently. In a study of 27 men, consuming 700 mg of cat's claw extract for two months increased white blood cell counts, which are involved in fighting infections. (19)(20)(21)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) – The benefits of curcumin for joint health have been recognized and used in many different forms throughout the world. One of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases is oxidative damage. This is caused by free radicals, molecules which have unpaired electrons. A free radical tends to react with organic substances such as fatty acids, proteins, or DNA. The main benefit of antioxidants is that they protect your body from free radicals. Due to its chemical structure, curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals. (22)(23) (24)
- Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract -. Joint Defender contains a popular absorption enhancer which supports better absorption of nutrients. (25)(26)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.